Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New trailer of the day: Avengers

Today, we are treated to something special. A certain trailer has been released for Marvel and Superhero fans alike. When I found out yesterday that it would be released today at 9:00 AM, I knew I had to check it out. We've seen the Superbowl spot, we've seen the first teaser trailer. Now, we get the best yet..the official trailer. [am I the only one cheering that we see more Hulk?] I'll be honest I'm not a huge fan of Mark Ruffalo as Hulk though [I was much more impressed with Edward Norton.. ] but, I'll have to put my faith in him. [could be worse- we could be looking at Eric Bana playing the famous Bruce Banner again. *shudder*] The trailer looks great, the cast looks perfect, I'm super excited! I figured since I'm a geek when it comes to super heroes and especially Marvel, I needed to share this awesome trailer with the public !!

No comments:

Post a Comment