Thursday, February 16, 2012

New trailer of the day: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Whether or not you are aware that I'm a HUGE Tim Burton fan is irrelevant. [HINT: I own all his work on DVD, and that was no easy task] So naturally when I heard he was helping with the movie adaptation of Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter; I had to look for a trailer. I searched and searched and found nothing. However, when browsing Youtube for no obvious reason earlier this week, I came across a little tidbit that felt like it was long overdue: I found the goddamned trailer! So when I checked Reddit, to see if my find was legit or not...Let's just say it had done more than put a grin on my face! So without further discussion I give you the official Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter trailer. [found below]




No comments:

Post a Comment