Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Obvious Overthinking.

Tim Burton- the one man who has made me into the dark twisted person I am today. I love his style, how dark and twisted it can be; especially his drawings. They are so much like my own [perhaps where I got the style?] Tim drawn all sorts of 'cast-out from society' type of characters which is what I do as well.. I guess of you really think about it, Tim grew up the same way I did: feeling alone [apart from family] without a large group of friends..but rather, 2 or 3 close friends. Maybe, now that I think about it, that's possibly why I took to dark fantasy, and horror as I grew older. To feel some sort of feeling of fear, a feeling I never truly understood. Hell, I still don't understand the feeling of fear. I mean I'm felt it, but maybe I'm not meant to understand the actual feeling. All I know is I constantly worry that my thoughts will become an entity that will eventually take over my entire being.. But maybe I am just over thinking everything; like usual. I need to stop over thinking.. It's a terrible habit, and I do it almost 5 times a day. [Below: Tim Burton]

No comments:

Post a Comment