Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New Facebook fan page for Firework Eyes-Haunted Hearts!

Although I try to post as much as I can here, [assuming I have a topic] I realized fairly quickly that it wouldn't be enough to just copy and paste the link to my Facebook timeline. [that IS what their called now right?] So I have decided that it might be best to make an actual Facebook page where everything that I post here on the blog will become visible. To make it easier- I have posted the link here so you should go 'Like' it as soon as you possibly can. [No pressure or anything..] I have put the Display Picture as a skeletal raven, so it shouldn't be too hard to find the Fan Page. Make sure to tell all your friends!!


Also, I realize this is a fairly short post- However, it's just meant as a small notice.. so it wasn't meant to be super long in the first place. -Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment