|the original badass: Ultron|
[NOTE: As expected, this post will be containing spoilers, so if you aren't cool with that; I fully suggest against reading this post. don't say I didn't warn ya!]
Now, I'd like to point out that these 'tidbits' are according to Joblo and although they 'claim' to know these bits and pieces; doesn't necessarily mean that they're 100% right or that I even agree with these points. [though I think that these sound fucking awesome!] I suppose the only real way to know for sure to either wait for an official trailer to give more info, or if you can manage: wait until the film comes to theaters on May 1st, 2015. According to Joblo, Avengers: Age Of Ultron will contain some [if not all] of the following:
- Ultron will show up in three different incarnations throughout the film. This reflects the sentient machine’s ability to evolve and upgrade as he goes along.
- In order to complete these upgrades, one of Ultron’s motivations will be to hunt down quantities of Vibranium. This may or may not involve a trek to Wakanda and therefore, an appearance of Black Panther.
- Stark Tower will become Avengers Tower. Tony Stark will be throwing money at the team in order to keep them going and to supply them with all sorts of technological fun!
- The above development will result in the team sporting the Avengers logo proudly on their uniforms. In addition, Hawkeye’s outfit will be closer to the comic book version and The Hulk will be getting his traditional stretchable shorts so he doesn't suddenly appear naked every time he transforms.
- Stark will have an army of Iron Man drones [The Iron Legion] at his disposal.
- Vision won’t be showing up until later in the film, during the third act.
- War Machine will have a cameo, though his role in the film will be small. Falcon may also receive a cameo.
|Personally, I'd love to see Black Panther get some live-action screen time.|
I remember reading a while ago that there were plans on making a live-action Black Panther film; so what better way to introduce him to the Marvel Cinematic Universe than this? It'd be a great way to introduce him, without having him steal the spotlight.
COME ON MARVEL, GET ON IT! THE FANS NEED IT!
|I'm fucking stoked for this film!|
Be sure to 'like' the fan page for Firework Eyes & Haunted Hearts on Facebook [where I recently posted the Comic-Con 2014 pictures!]; which you can find here, or even follow me on Twitter. [visit my profile here] If you have a Tumblr, be sure to follow me here or my more horror explicit Tumblr here [please be aware, that my second Tumblr page has inappropriate content for readers/viewers under the age of 18] Have a suggestion for a new post? Send me your comments and/or ideas anywhere mentioned above. Until my next post though, CHEERS!