Sunday, June 15, 2014

Halloween: The COMPLETE Collection Set.

halloween the complete collection-tease
in hindsight, this would have made more sense to be posted on Friday - but I was working.

 It's no surprise that horror fans everywhere enjoy collecting films: I mean, I have over 200 DVDs, [granted, they're not all horror] and they're my babies. But like any collector, it's bound to continue to grow - it's an inevitable curse. To add to the collection, I plan on [y'know.. eventually..] getting  new box-set; and that box-set is Halloween: The Complete Collection. [which was released this past Friday the 13th] 

http://horrorpediadotcom.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/curseofmichaelmyersmask.jpg
just look at that soul-less face; oh wait, that's a mask.

I've never been a huge fan of Michael Myers [I'm more of a Freddy guy truthfully], but I have seen a few of the Halloween films [favorite one being 'Halloween III: Season Of The Witch' of course!] including the remakes by Rob Zombie. [unpopular opinion warning: I actually somewhat, but not really enjoyed them!] The only complaint I have with this box-set is that it's yet another reason I need a Blu-Ray player [it's not coming in DVD format] to get it: I guess I'll have to get one soon..

http://www.containsmoderateperil.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Halloween-3-02.jpg
I forgot how fucked up 'Season Of The Witch' was..
This Halloween set will include 15 Blu-Ray discs, which include all the films: Halloween, Halloween II, Halloween III: Season Of The Witch, Halloween 4: The Return Of Michael Myers, Halloween 5: The Revenge Of Michael Myers, Halloween 6: The Curse Of Michael Myers, Halloween: H20, Halloween: Resurrection and even Rob Zombie's Halloween and Halloween II ! if that wasn't enough to keep you satisfied,  the box-set also includes the never before released producers cut of Halloween: The Curse Of Michael Myers as well as the ultra-rare network television versions of the original Halloween  and Halloween II . With hours of brand new bonus features - including new interviews with cast and crew from the entire franchise, how could you not want this? FINALLY, [I know, it comes with a lot!] it also comes with a limited edition 40-page book written by Michael Gingold, who writes for Fangoria.  The packaging alone will include a newly commissioned illustration on the outer case and each film will be in its own black Blu-ray case with the original theatrical release.

Halloween the complete collection 2
isn't it beautiful?

Now, I know you're asking yourself; how much money is this thing? it only has a ton of features, and it has all the films: well, wait no longer because Halloween: The Complete Collection is going to run you a grand total of - $169.99 !!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhAvogPg3TW97L_owbBXvuDhDY0ZxblVz-pTK9wJHFtts-i5FBqKf2Uf1_2LMpLrCvIpOFaf9rGnLuNx4Vn0cFJlkN3jkc7OaMTQZ1L2JfeFMKvomkqKfQoeEps-iOntG7EqtYQAIhLnYVJ/s1600/michaelmyersgifs.gif
be sure to tell your friends and family!
 I know, it kind of hurts to see that price [hell, it caused me pain just to type it!] but if you consider everything it comes with, it's well worth it's price. Only downside on my part is needing a Blu-Ray player and the set. fuck. Below, I have included the box-set [from above] if it was opened, showing all the discs and the cover of the booklet; be sure to purchase Halloween: The Complete Collection when it's released on September 23rd, 2014 ! [mark it down on your calendars!]

Halloween the complete collection 1
ugh, it's so damn perfect..[I sense a marathon coming!]
Be sure to 'like' the fan page for Firework Eyes & Haunted Hearts on Facebook; which you can find here, or even follow me on Twitter. [visit my profile here] If you have a Tumblr, be sure to follow me here or my more horror explicit Tumblr here [please be aware, that my second Tumblr page has inappropriate content for readers/viewers under the age of 18] Have a suggestion for a new post? Send me your comments and/or ideas anywhere mentioned above. Until my next post though, CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment